3 Website Personalisation Tools That Drive SalesVanda Williams
More and more, people want to interact with people and companies they trust.
Establishing a consistent brand identity and messaging will make customers look forward to your emails. Especially when they know they’re about to receive useful, targeted information that resonates with their particular needs.
Personalisation is not only important to marketers today, but is also required and expected by the modern-day consumer. Through personalisation, brands can increase engagement levels and brand loyalty. The more customers like and identify with a brand, the more they’ll buy from them and share their information with close contacts.
By providing meaningful, personalised information to your followers, you’ll be able to:
- Increase conversions
- Expand opportunities for revenue growth, and;
- Broaden your reach
Below, we’ll explore three different website personalisation tools to differentiate your customer experience offering – but first, let’s define website personalisation.
What is website personalisation?
Website personalisation involves developing customised experiences for visitors to a website. Instead of creating a broad, all-encompassing website experience for every customer, website personalisation allows businesses to offer unique experiences to visitors which vary depending on specific interests or wants.
When brands personalise their site, they are investing in the power of personalisation and its ability to drive interest and sales. That’s why message personalisation is the number one tactic used by email marketers to improve performance – because people like being heard, getting information about their interests, and overall, being treated like a person as opposed to data in a CRM.
3 prominent tools for website personalisation
1. Google Optimize
This tool offers both small business and enterprise solutions to help test and deliver unique digital experiences to your customers. Google Optimize is locally integrated with other Google solutions, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Firebase, and much more, saving employees time while increasing efficiency.
Benefits of Google Optimize include:
- Data-driven guidance: With the Google Analytics integration, businesses can quickly understand how to improve their website with data-based backing.
- Testing made simple: Using Optimize, businesses can easily run tests on their site’s content to discover what works best for their customers. Some tests include A/B testing, multivariate and redirect tests.
- Customise your website experience: Google Optimize provides businesses with the tools to tailor a compelling experience for every customer.
- Autonomous control: Business professionals can drive better results from their own home, with easy to use visual editing tools.
- Earn more customers: With Google Optimize, companies can create landing pages for their Google Ads, in effect, converting more website visitors into customers.
Personyze utilises Machine Learning and marketing automation to deliver powerful cross-channel experiences that engage and convert visitors. Using a single platform, businesses can create remarkable personalised digital experiences that cover every touchpoint in the customer journey.
Benefits of Personyze include:
- Algorithmic personalisation: This tool leverages multiple AI algorithms, crowd wisdom, and unique visitor characteristics and interests to enable businesses to create highly personalised experiences. Not only can they recommend relevant products your visitors will want to buy, but they can also suggest content they’ll love to read.
- 1:1 personalisation: With Personyze, businesses can target personalised content, site messages, and emails, based on extensive visitor profiles from multiple data sources.
- Personalising across site, email, and apps: This tool provides businesses with the ability to easily personalise the entire visitor journey with optimised page content, targeted promotions with dynamic behaviours, product/content recommendations, remarketing emails, and more.
- Easy onboarding of data: Businesses can easily synchronise their personalisation data, CRM data, third-party data, email lists, products and content.
This platform helps businesses transform their digital experience creation and optimisation efforts. Optimizely is an open, extensible platform that provides one consistent foundation behind every digital touchpoint. Creating digital experiences that transform your company requires data-driven decisions, constant innovation and continued experimentation. Optimizely guarantees businesses just that.
Benefits of Optimizely include:
- Heightened agility: With the platform, businesses can get real-time answers to expedite collaboration and foster a more responsive customer experience.
- Stimulate innovation: Optimizely enables businesses to run better experiments across both frontend layouts and backend logic, with easy to use tailored recommendations.
- Improve outcomes: This tool allows you to measure outcomes of different options, enabling businesses to arrange unique digital experiences for each customer at scale.
- Leading progressive delivery and experimentation capabilities: Businesses can accelerate release cycles and confidently drive conversion, adoption, engagement and retention.
Today’s consumer arguably values a positive customer experience as much as (if not more than) the cost of the products they’re purchasing. As a result, they’ve come to value and expect a customer-centric marketplace where personalised experiences reign.
By putting the needs of their customers first, companies can maintain a strong customer base with personalised messaging and experiences that take the customer journey to the next level.
To set your company apart from the competition, website personalisation is paramount. Any of the above website personalisation tools and platforms will enable your business to drive sales and heighten brand loyalty by hosting a highly personalised, distinctive experience.